This tutorial explains how to contribute to an existing Knowledge using the Open Editor when the content is NON Modifiable.
Remember that once you submit the Knowledge for publishing, the scientific committee will analyze it and decide independently if rejecting the draft (that means you have to change something before resubmitting it) or publishing it.
For more information please see the Publication Rules and the general publication process.
- Search for something with the search engine in the home page… for example “Innate Matrix” and select the result: “innate Matrix Memory/Injury Recall Technique”
- If you select another unit of knowledge not yet booked, for example “Enzymatic System NM”, the button “CLONE” will appear instead of the “usual” “EDIT” button.
When a Knowledge is marked as NON Modifiable by its author, only the author can modify it.
- Please see Publication Rules for more details
All other users can create a clone ad update only that clone. Only one clone can exist for every NON Modifiable unit (See How to use the Open Editor to know more).
Press “CLONE” if you want to contribute.
- Depending on the category you chose, you can insert a lot of different specifications. Only Standard Name is mandatory, but the more complete is the knowledge, the more likely it is that the content will be published.
- Insert Images you want to add or modify.
- Insert Links you want to add (leave the “tag” field Empty unless you know how to use it).
- When finished, press “SAVE”.
After you save the draft, in your Profile you can see it in “myKnowledge” and you can click on it and continue the process.
After saving, you will see the content. You can decide to:
- Modify it again with the “EDIT” button;
- Send to Scientific Committee with “SUBMIT”;
- Delete it completely (“DELETE” button);
- Leave it saved in your “My Knowledge” page: just open any other Knowlative page such as “Home” of “Knowlative”. You can work again on your draft later. Remember to publish it in 72 hours.
After you Submit the new knowledge, in your “my Knowledge” page you can see the status. No changes are allowed while the Scientific Committee evaluates it, so please check carefully the content before submitting.
For more information read Publication Rules.
The Knowlative team