Follow these steps to insert new knowledge in the App.
Remember that once you submit the Knowledge for publishing, the scientific committee will analyze it and decide independently if rejecting the draft (that means you have to change something before resubmitting it) or publishing it.
For more information please see the Publication Rules and the general publication process.
- Go to “My Knowledge”
- Select the category you want to add on My Knowledge, for example “new Acupoint”.
- Depending on the category you chose, you can insert a lot of different specifications. Only Standard Name is mandatory but the more complete is the knowledge, the more likely it is to be published.
- Insert Images.
- Insert Links (leave the “tag” field Empty unless you know how to use it).
If you mark the Knowledge as “Modifiable”, other users can update it in the future.
If you select “Not Modificabile”, other users could only create a clone.
For more details about this property read How to use the Open Editor.
- When finished, press “SAVE”
After saving, you will see the content. You can decide to:
- Modify it again with the “EDIT” button;
- Send to Scientific Committee with “SUBMIT”;
- Delete it completely (“DELETE” button);
- Leave it saved in you “My Knowledge” page: just open any other Knowlative page such as “Home” of “Knowlative”. You can work again on your draft later. Remember to publish it in 72 hours.
After you Submit the new knowledge, in your “my Knowledge” page you can see the status. No changes are allowed while the Scientific Committee evaluates it, so please check the content carefully before submitting.
For more information read Publication Rules.
The Knowlative team