- Important note: for security reason, Knowlative fully supports only the latest version of the following browsers: Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox. If you are not able to follow the next steps please upgrade your browser to the latest available version.
- Please go to https://www.appknowlative.com/app/ or click on the “Log-in or Sign-up” button in the Knowlative home page.
- The page appears as in the picture.
If you are new customer, please click “Sign Up” and create a new account.
Please Pay attention: the OLD registration for the Knowlative blog doesn’t work any more, you need to create a new account!!!
- Plan Description his shown.
For now, we have only 1 subscription plan available: 21 Euro/month with the first month of free trial. You can unsubscribe anytime within this month without any charge.Press Next .
- In the “Create your Page” tab insert the email you want to have as username in Knowlative. When your email is in a valid format, the underline become green. Pay attention on how you write it, the check is only in the format of your address, the page does not check if that email is real.
- Insert PasswordWe care about your security, so we need a complex password. Knowlative respects the World standard in security requirements.
- Your password needs to have the following characteristics:
- Almost 6 digits
- Almost One lowercase letter
- Almost One uppercase letter
- Almost One number
- Almost One special from the following list: @ # $ ! * ? &
While you are typing the password, the App will automatically show you the requirements you still have to fulfill.
- When the format of the password is valid (it is a secure password) the underline become green.
- Confirm Password
When you are retyping the password, the App automatically shows if the second password is matches the first.
When the password respects our security requirements, the underline became green and the button Next became clickable.
Press Next to proceed.
- While you are typing the credit card number, the App automatically identifies the card type and adapts the fields required to your specific card type.
The first month is free! We don’t charge anything before trial expires! And you can stop the automatic renewal whenever you want!
- Insert Credit Card Expire Date
The expire date format is MM (month) / YY (year). If the date is wrong, it became red.
- Credit Card Validation
When the credit card is valid (Number, date, CVC…) the button Register become clickable.
Press Register to complete the registration.
- Your profile is ready!
The Knowlative Team