This is the Link Editor:
Links are a very important feature of Knowlative Database. We choose to use “informed” links to be able to navigate knowledge and to study easily our contents. Thus is very important add every meaningful link to your Unit of Knowledge.
- Start adding the Tag you want to use.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: a Tag must be a single word, do not use spaces inside the tag!
Using a Tag is not mandatory: add a Tag only if you want to be able to link to the Unit of Knowledge you are adding in the Link Editor from the text of any of the Descriptions in your Draft. If you want to add a tag on an existing link you have to delete it and add it another time after writing the tag.
- Then digit in the search text the first letters of the Knowledge you want to link until the selection shows what you want to link.
- When you click on the wanted knowledge the link is inserted. You can see the Knowledge linked and the tag. If you want to delete it just click on the trash bin icon.
- You can create an hyperlink in any of the text box of you Unit of Knowledge using the Tag you inserted in the link “embraced” in double brackets [[square parentheses]].
- And this is the final result.
You can add as many links as you like in every “Link Editor”.
When you are finished you can save your draft and the result will be:
The Knowlative Team