While genes and genetic coding are important in determining someone’s physical and psychological make-up, they only tell part of the story.
Many of you are familiar with the term ‘epigenetics’ – the idea that genetic expression can change and be affected by factors outside of DNA. Environment, toxicity, emotions and trauma all seem to be a part of this. Can we use muscle testing and kinesiology techniques to identify stress within the genome and balance it? Can we use this to change the make up of our bodies and, therefore, our life experience?
The playback of this Collaborative Workshop explores the concept of epigenetics: the physiology, chemistry, emotional and energetic components of this fascinating subject, taught with integrative practical protocols.
- Access the recorded course in English and Polish
- Printable PDF manual in English and Polish
- Competence certificate
- Playback all videos and access documents in Knowlative for 12 months with a Knowlative Free account (forever if you have a Knowlative PRO account!)
- Complementary Knowlative Access Key giving you 3 months PRO subscription for free.
4 speakers from all around the world:
- Alexis Costello – Emotions, Traumas and Epigenetic
- Chris Astill-Smith – Biochemistry of Epigenetic and how to test it
- Linda Penny – EMF and Epigenetic
- Marco Rado – Epigenetic in TCM
See here for more information!