A powerpoint presentation will be shared as a PDF with participants.
About Ondrej Bursik:
Ondrej is the Director of Optimal Learning Centre. On completing his BA in Psychology at Macquarie University in 1996, Ondrej undertook a two year diploma course in Holistic Kinesiology.
Ondrej currently works at Optimal Learning Centre and lectures in Holistic Kinesiology at the College of Complementary Medicine, Sydney.
Ondrej completed training in:
- Neurofeedback assessment and analysis
- Samonas Sound Therapy
- Primitive Reflex Therapy
- Interactive MetronomeAlso trained in Neurofeedback assessment and analysis procedures, Samonas Sound Therapy, Primitive Reflex Therapy (INPP) and Interactive Metronome.
- Playback all videos and access all documents in Knowlative anytime (for unlimited time with a PRO account, for 6 months with a Free account)
- Printable PDF manual (Knowlative edition)
- Competence Certificate (and competence test)
- Complementary Knowlative Access Key giving you 1 months PRO subscription for free.