- To lack confidence in.
- To call into question the truth of. To be uncertain or in doubt about.
- To consider unlikely.
- A lack of confidence
- An inclination not to believe or accept.
- Uncertainty of belief or opinion that often interferes with decision-making.
- A deliberate suspension of judgment.
- A state of affairs giving rise to uncertainty, hesitation, or suspense.
The emotion of Doubt is found in the Stomach meridian in the Earth element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.