- The fact of having committed a breach of conduct especially violating law and involving a penalty.
- The state of one who has committed an offense especially consciously.
- Feelings of deserving blame especially for imagined offenses or from a sense of inadequacy.
- A feeling of deserving blame for offenses.
- (verb) To cause someone to feel guilty.
- (verb) To persuade someone to do something by causing feelings of guilt.
The emotion of Guilt is found in the Large Intestine meridian in the Metal element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.