- Having great weight.
- Having a high specific gravity. Having great weight in proportion to bulk.
- Difficult to bear. Often causing or characterized by severe pain or suffering.
- Of weighty import.
- Characterized by depth or intensity.
- Borne down by something oppressive.
- Slow or dull from loss of vitality or resiliency.
- Lacking sparkle or vivacity. Lacking mirth or gaiety.
- Dulled with weariness.
- Very rich and hard to digest.
- Relating to theatrical parts of a grave or somber nature.
The emotion of Heaviness is found in the Triple Heater meridian in the Fire element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.