We are extremely excited about this. We will have a table set up at the Kinesiology Federation conference April 14 & 15 in Oxford so you can play with the App and see just how easy it is to use. Everyone who stops by our table will be signed up for a free trial and entered to win our grand prize, a new ipad all set up and ready to go.
What does this first stage entail?
- The ability for users to set up their profile
- Static content (Kinesiopedia!) available for use and editing by our membership. This includes information like:
- all acupuncture points of the meridians and a few extras,
- meridian diagrams,
- main finger modes and formats,
- muscle descriptions and tests,
- common techniques and more.
- Tutorials on how to upload content to the site.
We anticipate the second stage will be available for the beginning of September. This is the stage that will allow you to:
- keep client records in the cloud,
- walk step-by-step through techniques while you are in session,
- keep track of your calendar and appointments,
- create statistics from your sessions.
The last phase which involves the internal messaging system and the ability to keep in contact with your peers around the world is scheduled before the end of the year.
Can’t make it to the conference? That’s OK, you can still be part of this event.
The grand prize:
A years subscription to Knowlative for both you and a friend
Comfy and awesome Knowlative swag
Fame and glory as we sing your praises online!
How to join the contest:
Take a picture of your workspace or yourself working and tell us what you know!
Eg: #iknow muscle testing is a way of making the world a better place.
#iknow I can help relieve stress.
Using the #iknow hashtag helps us track entries. Please also tag us in your post! Everytime you post you are entered to win.
We believe in collaborative knowledge.
For that to work, we need people like you, sharing what you know and spreading the word. Help get the word out to more people and join the kinesiology revolution!