- Having no enclosing or confining barrier.
- Being in a position or adjustment to permit passage. Not shut or locked.
- Completely free from concealment. Exposed to general view or knowledge.
- Exposed or vulnerable to attack or question.
- Having no protective covering.
- Having the skin cracked, cut, or broken so that underlying tissue is exposed.
- Not restricted to a particular group or category of participants.
- Presenting no obstacle to passage or view.
- Available to follow or make use of. Not taken up with duties or engagements.
- Not finally decided. Subject to further consideration.
- Characterized by ready accessibility and usually generous attitude.
The emotion of Openness is found in the Lung meridian in the Metal element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.