- Feeling of uncertainty about one’s abilities, actions, etc.
- (verb) To call into question the truth of. To be uncertain or in doubt about [something or someone].
- A lack of confidence.
- An inclination not to believe or accept.
- Uncertainty of belief or opinion that often interferes with decision-making.
- A state of affairs giving rise to uncertainty, hesitation, or suspense.
The emotion of self-doubt is found in the Heart meridian in the Fire element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.