- A sudden or violent mental or emotional disturbance.
- A disturbance in the equilibrium or permanence of something.
- Something that causes such disturbance.
- A state of being so disturbed. (being in shock)
- A state of profound depression of the vital processes associated with reduced blood volume and pressure and caused usually by severe especially crushing injuries, hemorrhage, or burns.
- (verb) To cause to undergo a physical or nervous shock.
The emotion of Shock is found in the Small Intestine meridian in the Fire element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.