Once again, the world wide family of Muscle Testers gathered in a virtual safe space to stay unite and grow despite the uncertainty and challenges we are living through.
The second World Online Muscle Response Testing conference was amazing! All 5 continents in a unite family of muscle testers.
Your ticket gives you:
- Full access to all the PLAYBACK videos in English, German, Russian, Spanish and Italian
- Download PDF Journal (in English)
- Competence certificate
- 20+ hours of Muscle Response Testing. Some of the leading speakers in the Kinesiology world, sharing their experiences.
- Special Connect & Bond moments.
- Practical applications in every speech. Something that you can immediately use on yourself or on others, in person or in distance-work.
- Watch the videos for 3 months in Knowlative, from any device. Presentations texts with links to cited acupuncture points, hand modes, meridians, vocabulary, etc. Easy to study and keep in mind.
- Now available even with just a free Knowlative account (no subscriptions required in Knowlative)
- Get a complimentary 1-month Knowlative PRO Access Key (Discount Key, commercial value 19 €)
16 speakers from all around the world:
- Alexis Costello – Super-Conscious Superpower
- Chris Astill-Smith – Kinesiology Assessment of Diurnal HormoneCycle
- Ondrej Bursik – Balancing the Ming Men
- Emma Acquarone – Hypophysis the Energetic way Joint Anchor Technique perceives and corrects ‘master gland’ imbalance
- Irina Chobanu – Anxiety: Its Origin and Ways to Help
- Heidi Johnson – Tissue Salts, the Roots of our Cells Salts
- Terry Larder – Synchronising Valve Sequencing in the Digestive Tract
- Lee-Ann Macleod – What’s Next? Simple Solutions to integrate our Newly Found Knowledge into our Clinical Practise
- Matthew Thie – Legacy of Light: Roots, Essence and Innovations in TFH and Kinesiology 2021
- Sabine Rosén – Get rid of symptoms of allergies by using ancient Back-Shu-points together with Techniques to Release Tension in Areas where Parasympathic Nervous System has its Branches, in order to Affect Quick and Deep Healing
- Marco Rado – Renovating the Roots
- Michelle Greenwell – Joint Resonance, Spine and Emotion Balancing
- Amy Choi – Qigong Adjustment Technique – QAT- A New Way of Locking an Originally Unlocking Muscle in Muscle Response
- John Maguire – Our Roots – The Early History of Applied Kinesiology and Touch for Health
- Charlotte Shanti – Coding Tool, Switching and Homework. Energizing Kinesiology Roots
- Sylvia Marina – Understanding your Natural Emotions
See here for more information on the conference here