- Access the recorded course with Marco
- Playback all videos and access all documents in Knowlative anytime (for unlimited time with a PRO account, for 6 months with a Free account)
- Printable PDF manual (Knowlative edition)
- Competence Certificate (and competence test)
- Complementary Knowlative Access Key giving you 3 months PRO subscription for free
What are the 5 Pillars?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, there are 5 very important muscles called the 5 Pillars, that control our posture.
In Kinesiology we base our work on the Muscle-Organ relationship and there is an organ for each Meridian. Nevertheless, in TCM there are some organs that are not associated with any of the 12 Meridians, yet they are so important and special, that they are called “The Extraordinary Organs” and are strictly related to “The Extraordinary Meridians”.
One of these Extraordinary Organs are “The Bones”, which generates the 3 Cavities – Abdomen, Thorax and Head, that are the main structure to align to have an optimal posture. There is a strict relationship between the 3 Cavities, the Triple Heater and the 3 Dan Tians and balancing the 5 Pillars can influence the whole of this structure.