- An affinity, association, or relationship between persons or things wherein whatever affects one similarly affects the other.
- Mutual or parallel susceptibility or a condition brought about by it.
- Unity or harmony in action or effect.
- Inclination to think or feel alike. Emotional or intellectual accord.
- Feeling of loyalty. Tendency to favor or support.
- The act or capacity of entering into or sharing the feelings or interests of another.
- The feeling or mental state brought about by such sensitivity.
- The correlation existing between bodies capable of communicating their vibrational energy to one another through some medium.
The emotion of Sympathy is found in the Spleen meridian in the Earth element.
Definition from Dictionary by Merriam-Webster.