Acupuncture meridians are involved in several activities of our body. Easing their energy flow improves all these activities and balances the muscles that are related with them.
- Several different “tracings” of the meridian are available. Test which is better:
- Running: stroke the selected meridian in the strengthening direction.
- Flushing: Brush the selected meridian forwards and backwards several times (3-8), end brushing 3-4 times in the strengthening direction.
- Brushing: start with the selected meridian and then continue with each meridian in order following the wheel. Finish with central and governing meridians.
- Perform the correction on the meridian connected with the muscle you are balancing.
- Muscle should be normotonic.